Inverters for photovoltaic installations today
The most important criteria in Photovoltaic Installation is high reliability and cost of producing electricity - LCOE. The inverter is the center of a photovoltaic system, plays a very important role because it is a bridge between the energy produced by the photovoltaic modules and the electrical grid.
The inverter in the photovoltaic installation has three basic tasks:
- conversion of DC voltage obtained by the photovoltaic modules to AC voltage
- provide high efficiency and quality of energy conversion
- diagnostics of PV modules - a source of information of the system.
The power of photovoltaic modules depends on many factors such as the position of the sun, sunlight or weather. The efficiency of inverters in the laboratory reaches 97%, at work in the real world, it falls with the level of sunlight.
The inverters generate losses of energy, losses is converted into heat, despite its own cooling system, energy losses can be up to several tens of percent. Overheating is the most common cause of failure of inverters. In normal operation, the heat generated reduces the working time components.
Silicon carbide technology for photovoltaic inverter
Development of semiconductor devices based on silicon carbide allow a new quality solutions for electronics systems.
- high efficiency - up to 99%,
- smaller radio frequency interference EMI,
- high resistance to overvoltage,
- low power loss,
- four times smaller device dimensions,
- quieter operation,
- high quality energy conversion
Out products for photovoltaic:
Technical Informations and orders:
- email: email@example.com
- mobile: +48 605-068-292